Monday, October 02, 2006

Some Ideas About SwissCash

So, as long as SWISSCASH do pay you every month, you cannot tell others that it's SCAM.. Or at least.. up to this date, you cannot says SwissCash as scam yet..!! They pay us on time.. Swisscash celebrates his first anniversay last April 2006.. And remained stable. Recently swisscash upgraded their security system... Maybe after 5 years swisscash being online then you want to join in...

The fact is nobody force you to join Swisscash.. Some believe Swisscash is opportunity.. Invest only USD130 and get paid an average 20% per months.. Some believe Swisscash is scam because of poor Due Diligence...

4 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Yes, so far I got it all..

12:16 AM  
Blogger Wilson Lim said...

I was told that Swisscash are facing internal crisis, but not sure. did you hear about that?

2:07 PM  
Blogger G Venkateswaran said...

People I have enquired say HIGH about it. Here the the referrers just refuce to accept any thing less than USD 1000, though they could accept a min of USD 100. that is what makes it some thing very fishy

8:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i was convined to invest 1000usd , but when i did researh on same there was websites which really gave me nightmares abt this company .i hve written severl mail to get clarification but to add to my horror no response either on mail or phone call now i feel i am trapped by investing 1000 usd of mine and 2000 usd of my frnd. can somebody help me with the true piture .... or i think my money is badebt

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home